NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) Services.
For those NDIS clients who are self-managed, i.e. they
either arrange payments themselves from their NDIS
budget, or have someone manage their payments for
them, I can offer Psychology or Counselling services.
A few points to consider, include that I;
* Have previously worked with clients with a physical disability;
* Can conduct "out of office" consultations (and done them before);
* Charge the NDIS the same rate as for my usual clients;
* Have previously worked in the disability area;
* Am aware of some of the issues around access for those with limited mobility;
* Previous clients include those with both genetic and "acquired" disabilities;
* Have a combination of work and life experience with a wide range of clients, including
those from non-english speaking backgrounds, indigenous and Gay or Lesbian clients
I sometimes suggest to clients that it can be useful to have someone to discuss things
with who is a few steps removed from your life and may be able to assist you to
"See the wood for the trees".
My National Disability Insurance Scheme
(NDIS) Registration Number is
(I can also separately provide services under Medicare.)