I am now trained and authorised to administer this relationship enhancement
program, that has been used by millions of people worldwide.
It can be used on both opposite and same sex couples, those who are (legally) married, living together or those planning to marry. It is often done as part of "Marriage Preparation".
Prepare/Enrich can also be done by couples who have been together for a long time as a sort of "tune-up" of the relationship.
Initial and follow-up sessions (only in evenings or Saturday morning) are scheduled for two hours. With an absolute minimum of a total of four hours of consultation.
There is both the "Full" and the "Lite" version, which has been described as useful for a "Tune-up".
The PREPARE/ENRICH online assessment is customized to a couple’s relationship stage and structure and provides certified facilitators with a detailed report on the couple’s strength and growth areas. Many aspects of the couple relationship are covered, some that may not yet have been thought about before.
Both the “Full” and the new “Lite” (or “check-up”) versions include:
- Conflict Resolution
- Financial Management
- Affection and Sexual Expectations
- Spiritual Beliefs
- Marriage/Relationship Expectations
- Couple Map (a look at couple closeness and flexibility)
- Family Map (a look at the differences and similarities between the 2 families of origin)
- A SCOPE Personality assessment or each partner*
Additional topics covered in the “Full” version
- Commitment Scale
- Relationship Dynamics
- Personal Stress style of each partner
* Social—degree of comfort in social settings; Change— degree of comfort with change; Organized – how organised and persistent is the person in pursuing goals; Pleasing-how considerate and cooperative is the person in their interactions with others; Emotionally Steady – calm vs sensitive or the emotional response to stress.
It should be noted that Prepare/Enrich is not “Couple Counselling”.
However, this can be done separately after completion of the Prepare/Enrich program.