TNG - Tuesday Night Group.
A six-week Gosnells group for a group of 7-10 blokes to look at and try to change:
- From being “Angry” to “Agreeable”;
- The way they talk to and with others;
- How they interact with their partner and others
Although there is no "Magic Wand" we can still look at trying different ways to interact with others and why some of us haven't learnt better ways to respond to things we don't like.
Colin Longworth, the Psychologist & Counsellor running the group has experience in similar settings, including;
- Co-facilitating Domestic Violence groups
- Co-facilitating Alcohol and Other Drug programs in a prison farm setting;
- Dealing with "difficult clients" when he worked (as a Customer Service Officer) for Centrelink
He's also worked in a range of "blue collar" and "white collar" settings in the past.
The Group will run for six weeks, on a Tuesday night
from 6.30pm to 8.30pm on dates to be determined.
COST: $300 for six sessions, i.e. $50/session.
(As I have the same business overheads regardless of how many turn up, there can be no refunds for "missed" sessions, regardless of the reason.)
For more details, to express an interest, or to ask questions;
Please email me using the form below: